.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer in Provo

This post is a bit late, but it has some good pictures from the end of Summer.

My sister has taken pictures with every set of roommates she's ever had. So at her insistence, we took roommate pictures.

Charlene (bottom center) was our adopted roommate. She didn't have any roommates, really, and our fourth roommate was living at home and was really busy. So Charlene adopted us. Or we adopted her. Basically, she lived in our apt. We even had sleepovers!

L to R: Charlene, Heather, Michelle, Eve

Heather and I in our nice new shirts that we bought from a story called Cozy in Provo. We love the shirts! This picture is from our cousin Trina's wedding.

On our way back to Provo from Trina's reception, our cousin JD flew in from basic training. His parents had just picked him up from the airport, so we met them just off a freeway exit. I was so happy to be able to see JD! Heather and I left for Washington the next morning, and I'm staying up here, and JD is going to be going to Missouri for more military training, so it might be a while before I get to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment