.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

San Francisco and Wicked

As a "last hurrah" of summer, my friends and I planned a trip to San Francisco. Our first stop: the Jelly Belly factory.

(Yes, that is a toothbrush I'm holding. Remember that I'm a nerd ;)


After the factory, we went to the Oakland temple. It was very beautiful. A lot of the grounds are on the roof! Because we enjoyed it so much, we took a picture.

Our group
Top row, L to R: Curtis, Sydnee, Alexis, Jesse
Front row, L to R: Me (Michelle), Kiera, and Ryan

And here we are at THE Golden Gate Bridge. It's one of those things on my bucket list to cross the bridge. And we did. And because we were a carpool, we didn't have to pay the $6 toll!

On our way back from the bridge, we went down the famous windy street (Lombardo?). This was also on my bucket list. It was fun (slow, but fun). I can't believe that people actually LIVE on this street. They really do.

And that is Alcatraz Island. I want to go there. We just didn't have the time on this trip.

Right after visiting the warf, we had to book it to get to Wicked on time. We girls all changed in the car while we were driving there (the boys just looked out the window). I made a mad dive out of the car at a stop light (across a person) so that I could try to get the will-call tickets. I needed the billing address of the girl who bought our tickets, and luckily she showed up right as I needed it. We walked into the theater about 7 minutes before it started. It was cutting it close, but we made it!

And in case you can't tell, I was so excited to see the show. It was my second time seeing Wicked, and I LOVED IT! I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I love wicked and I love you and I miss you >: I need your happy funness in my life!!

    ReplyDelete