.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amusing story #2

I reserved a hotel for last night because my flight left 80 miles from where i was staying at 7 am pm we'd have to leave at 3 or 4 am to make the flight. But then the parents decided that none of us kids could drive me to san fran because we didn't get back from ATV-ing until midnight. So the dad decided to take me. But it took 30 min for him to be ready (?). But then he wanted to give one of us a ride on his motorcycle. So they went for a ride at 12 40ish. They didn't get back until 1 30. And we finally left the sacramento area around 1 40 am. And then the street we were supposed to turn on for the hotel didn't exist. But i texted google for directions from an intersection we passed and we found the hotel at 4 am. By the time i had showered and got ready for the day, it was 4 30. A taxi was coming at 5 30, so i slept for an hour. Blah. I got up 2 min before the taxi called me, got to
the airport, and am now tiredly waiting for my flight. :)

(sent via text to blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment