.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Puerto Vallarta: Beach, Pool, and Relaxing (September 2010)

Due to the fact that we were in Mexico, Hollis and I spent a ton of time at the beach.



Hollis loved the feel of the waves pushing him back and forth.

The day we remembered to bring our camera, the ocean was muddy from a storm.


But that just meant more awesome waves. Hollis and I met a nice 8-year old girl who had fun playing in the ocean with us.


We built a sand castle with her too.

The view was awesome - sun, rain, clouds - so I took a picture.


Then I made guacamole when we went inside. And I made it look like the Mexican flag!



This is how Hollis spent a good portion of our vacation:



Yep. Reading. I read a ton too. Good thing we had e-books, otherwise we'd've run out of things to read!

We also took our camera to the pool - underwater photos are so fun.


Especially when you play with the light-bending properties of water.


Whelp, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment