.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Puerto Vallarta (September 2010)

Hollis and I spend our Honeymoon (part C) in Mexico. My parents had upgraded their time share and got a free week at any resort that had to be used by the end of the year. We were thrilled to take them up on their offer.

Hollis quite enjoyed some of the street signs. Apparently there is a dance club called "Disco Golden Times."



Yep. He's pretty darn awesome. Also, a store called "Liquid Men."



Hollis and I didn't want to bring our real wedding rings to Mexico, so we wore inexpensive rings (~$1 each) to Mexico with plans to purchase travel rings there. We bought both rings at the same place, so we paid $40 for both. It was a great price. And we LOVE our rings. Hollis got an awesome silver ring with turquoise set in it:


Mine is silver with several different colored opals set in it:



My ring was a tad big, but I loved it so much. I sized it by wrapping silver wires around the bottom of it. Maybe when I'm pregnant it will fit better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment