.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Water Park

Hollis and I purchased annual passes to the Madrid Parks.  We could visit the zoo, amusement park, aquarium, and several water parks throughout 2012.  We planned on going to the water park all summer because we were going to stay home and I knew that it would be unbearably hot.  Well, we are leaving next week so we decided to use them.

It cost us 2€ per person (because we went on a weekend).  And I couldn't go on any of the attractions because I'm pregnant.  However, I did enjoy the pool and loved taking pictures of Hollis.


They don't have the same restrictions in Spain as they do in the US.  They didn't seem to care how Hollis went down the slide.  He even spun some 360s!


I knew I had cut Hollis's hair into a mullet, but his hair doesn't seem that long because it is so curly.  But when Hollis came up out of the pool, I could see how long his hair truly was:




And this is me trying to get into the pool.


It went great until I had to get my belly in.  Then it was WAY too cold.


Hollis made me get in.  And it was nice that he did because it was nice to not feel so heavy.  But I also enjoyed sitting in the shade of the trees.  Especially after they made me take off my sunglasses (even though they were prescription and plastic and I couldn't go on any of the slides, they made me take them off so other people wouldn't want to wear sunglasses too).  I'm not bitter.  (Though I did cry.  I blame being pregnant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment