.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Last visit to Madrid

We went into Madrid and ate at a Moroccan restaurant (one of my favorite types of food).  It was very delicious.  We then decided to go get ice cream.  I had plotted out the best ice cream shop to go to so that I would have to walk the least amount.  (Walking is hard when you are bigger.)  The ice cream was super yummy.  And I had totally forgotten that it was in the homosexual district of Madrid.  I don't know why, but this bar sign cracked me up.



The barriers are there because there was going to be a concert that night, I think.


We also stopped by McDonald's so I could get a yogurt for a snack earlier in the day.  They have these new order kiosks!  You place your order and pay, and then just wait for them to call out your number.  It was way WAY faster than waiting in the super long line to order.  I don't know why more people didn't use them.  I think they are genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment