.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Granada


I love Granada.  There is a lot to see.  This is some of the things that we did.

We ate dinner one night in our favorite Kebap restaurant.  It has low tables and cuishioned chairs/benches that you sit on.  The ambiance is pretty cool.  This time we were sitting across from people smoking a hookah that the restaurant provides.  Neoma really wanted to take a picture of it, and they were totally okay with it.  (For the record the herbs they were smoking did not include marijuana.)



We hiked up to a famous viewpoint to see the Alhambra at night.  I was SO tired after all that uphill walking that I could barely stand for our photo (hee hee).

 
There was this awesome graffiti that Hollis was able to mimic quite well.  It's as if he inspried it.



There were some nifty stairs up to our top-level apartment that we rented for the time we were there, so we had to get a picture up the stairwell (I rode the elevator up so I'm at the top).



We also went to the Royal Chapel and the old Silk Market, but I talked about those in my last post on Granada.

No comments:

Post a Comment