.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding Day Pictures

The first set of pictures are the large group pictures. I realized after I made this collage that I included the Crapo sibling pictures in the "large group" instead of "siblings" category, but that's just because there are so many! I love it.
Top to bottom, L to R: extended Merrill guests, Crapo siblings and spouses, entire family and friends, both sides, friends and family waiting to greet us outside the temple (B&W), and Crapo siblings.

These are some of our favorite sibling pictures.
Top to bottom, Left column first: Crapo brothers, Hollis and Brian (my brother), Brian and me, the Merrill siblings, Merrill siblings and Hollis, Crapo brothers.
And now for some adorable parent pictures:


And then came a very long and hot period of time where the photographer followed Hollis and I around. My mom and sisters stayed to help.


All of these beautiful pictures were taken by Angie Penrose.

4 comments:

  1. Congratualtions Michelle! We are very happy for you. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, you look so gorgeous!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! So sad we missed the reception:(

    ReplyDelete