.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fireworks!

Friday morning, I send Hollis to the store to get milk. When he returned, he immediately called my name. "Michelle... you know what happens when you send your husband to the store to get milk and we're in Utah and it's the day before pioneer day?" I knew that he had purchased something besides milk, and I might have guessed it. Fireworks! He was so excited that they were sold right there in the grocery store. So he spent 2 dollars and purchased 24 fireworks. We set them off that night outside his parent's condo. We had fun, and so a lady who also watched from her balcony.

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys' blog! I am Hollis' cousin, Lori. Our Dad's are cousins. I have enjoyed reading your guys' blog and seeing newly marital bliss! Congratulations!
    Lori Crapo Pond

    ReplyDelete