.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Seattle Open House

So I discovered that I poke kids in the head. I had no idea that I was doing this. :)
(I'm poking my nephew Max in the head.)
The Merrill family went down to Carkeek park the next day. You can see all the kids on the bridge. I like to pretend I'm running on top of the train while it's running under me.
Then the Merrills went to Dicks for lunch. This is my grandma enjoying her burger and shake before coming to our open house.
I was kind of sad that I missed all those fun activities, but I was otherwise occupied.

At our open house, we had a waffle tower instead of a wedding cake. Hollis spent a couple of days drying out the waffles and buying the topper. It turned out AMAZING!

My dad and I started off the dancing with the daddy-daughter dance. He had requested "Butterfly Kisses" and we cried almost the entire dance. I don't know if you can see, but I'm actually laughing through my tears.
Then Hollis and I danced, and then we started a dance party! Hollis really pulled out some awesome moves (he always does).
And then there was the traditional Crapo brother muscle-arm pose. They all have quite the guns :)
(L to R: Kevin, Jay, Ammon, Hollis, and Marc)

No comments:

Post a Comment