.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Project week

We did a lot while the Goulds were gone. First, I repainted the boys room. It used to be overpoweringly neon green (a rather nice green, but just way to much when the walls and ceiling were all that same color). I started out with the goal to paint the ceiling white, but ended up repainting all the walls too.


And then removing all the old baseboards and door wrap. Then painting and putting in new ones. And painting the doors.


Then we put baseboards in the family room (which was actually the original project I talked to Hollis about doing).


Oh! And I primed and painted over a retextured portion of the living room ceiling too! You alsmot can't tell where it was.


I was still putting the house back in order when Hollis picked the Goulds from the airport, but I managed to get it done. Yay!

Also someone came over to watch Leroy a couple of times so I could work and my mom came and helped for a day too.

1 comment:

  1. And someday after we add on to the house, you're going to move in with us, right?

    ReplyDelete