.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

First two months

I have loved getting to know the tiny being that came into my life two months ago.  It surprises me how he already has a tiny personality.  He can't do much, but there are some things that he does that are uniquely Leroy.

When he sleeps, he puts his little arms up in the air.  It cracks me up every time I see his tiny little arms sticking straight up.  When he fully relaxes, the arms are usually stretched out above his head.




He reached out and grabbed his diaper bag the other day! It was so excited to me to see him grab something and wave it around.  He was enthralled by it as well.

 

Leroy can track movement with his eyes! I set the iPod to the front camera so Leroy could see himself.  I can't believe how fast he is developing.



Leroy has the best smiles.  And he smiles a lot.  He loves it when people are looking at him.  I can already tell that he loves people.



He also LOVES to laugh.  Especially when we sing and poke his face.



He is also a little goofball.  I know he doesn't know that sticking his tongue out makes a silly face, but I feel like he is doing it on purpose anyway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment