.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mini Update

Life has got so busy at the end of this quarter. I can't believe that it's over this week. Crazy. And i'm moving on Friday to the apartment where Hollis and I will live. It's kind of exciting. But I don't have a summer job. I'm hoping something will turn up. The biggest problem I have is that we're going to be gone a lot: two family reunions, three receptions (ours), two or three weddings (not counting ours), and a week in Utah for family visiting and honeymoon, and them another week in Mexico for honeymoon Part II.

But before all that I need to study for my final that is tomorrow morning. But I need Hollis to get off work so I can go home and study. Because I'm waiting in the car for him so he doesn't have to wait for the bus in the rain. Aren't i so nice? He's now ten minutes late getting out, but I suppose i can survive. Oh! Here he comes!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have to change the name of your blog soon Shells! :)

    ReplyDelete