.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

All about Michelle

Bio
I was born in Edmonds, WA while my dad was attending dental school at the University of Washington. We moved to Oklahoma City, OK when I was two so my dad could go to ortho school, and then we moved to East Wenatchee where I grew up. When I was little, I took ballet lessons and played basketball. Then I discovered softball and soccer and volleyball and tennis.... I love sports. After graduating high school, I moved to Provo where I attended Brigham Young University for four years, graduating with a BS in Chemistry Education. While at BYU, I rediscovered my love for dancing, especially folk dancing. And I also discovered that I love flag football and ultimate frisbee and kickball.

After graduating from BYU, I moved to Seattle to work on a masters in "Educational Communications and Technology" from University of Washington. Shortly after moving here I met Hollis, but that is another story altogether. :)

Pictures
Here is a smattering of pictures of my life. Please enjoy them! (I do.)


For more information, you can read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment