.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

All about Hollis


I am awesome. And if you are reading this, you probably are too, if for nothing more than association. I'm going to the University of Washington and double majoring in History and American Indian Studies, with a minor in Environmental Science and Resource Management. I plan on going into Washington State Parks after I graduate and becoming a ranger.
I am the youngest of eleven children and grew up in the great city of Kenmore, WA. I love Seattle and the rain. I also love Ultimate Frisbee and Peach flavored Ice Cream. And I also love Michelle Merrill. She will be my wife. You wanna know why? Cause she is amazing. And awesome people should only marry amazing people. I am also part of a couple other blogs. Chec-chec-chec-check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment