.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekend in Wenatchee

Over President's Day weekend, Hollis and I went to Wenatchee to go skiing and visit my family. Our friends Owen and Lora came too. Hollis and Lora had never been skiing before, and so Owen and I were pretty excited to see them learn.

I knew Hollis would be good, but he surprised me. He just started zipping down the mountain way before I thought he would! He is a stud.



After a long day of skiing, Lora and I had amazing hair. So amazingly beautiful, Hollis just had to take a picture of us.


The next day (Sunday) was Valentine's day. I wanted to show Hollis, Owen, and Lora some of my favorite things about Wenatchee, so we went down to the Loop Trail by the Columbia River. I think it's absolutely gorgeous, but Owen and Hollis were missing the very green Western Washington vegetation they are used to.

We found this random cement thing, and we took pictures by it. This is Hollis successfully "leaning" (see the movie "While You Were Sleeping" for a complete definition).


Before we left on Monday, Hollis was making fun of my overly large coats. I like my coats to have sleeves long enough to keep my arms completely covered. Hollis insisted that we both could fit inside one of my coats.

Apparently we do fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment