.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving with the family

I got up really early on Wednesday morning to go and try to catch an earlier flight than the one that I was booked on. I made the flight, so I arrived in Las Vegas several hours before my siblings did. When my dad met me at the airport, he said, "Do you want to shoot some guns?" And naturally, I said yes. So we drove to this gun store, paid too much money, and got to shoot the standard issue military weapons. Our targets were terrorists. We also go "free" t-shirts included in our package. So we posed with our targets - we are awesome marksmen! (well, sort of.)


I discovered that I share a talent with my dad - I can sleep just about anywhere. I was tired, so I lay down in my grandma's rocking chair. I was completely comfortable and was able to completely relax... despite the fact that it looked like I was just about to fall off the chair. It was so impressive that my cousin Sara had to take a picture of me.

I slept for about 20 minutes.

Baby Orden is walking! And still ridiculously cute. Zoom in and look at his face. He's smiling a cute little smile.

The day after Thanksgiving we took a family trip to the temple. It was the first time our entire family has been in the temple together.

L to R: Dad, Brian, me, Nat, Mom, Heather, and Simon (Heather's boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment