.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend!

For Saturday's conference, we went to the University Second (U2) Ward's bishop's house. They had three TV's set up for watching conference, and it was awesome. After the morning session, we went and played in the backyard. They had this awesome climber. Carrie and I enjoyed it.

For Sunday, Carrie had invited several people to watch on the projector screen at her uncles' house. I spent the night over there and helped her clean it all up. These pictures were taken at the lunch we had (we barbequed chicken!).

Tyler and Me.

Heather (in white), Amit, Tyler, me (I love food!) and Coralee.

The afternoon session was good - but I was so tired that I actually missed half of it. It looks like several other people slept through it too. If you were like me and fell asleep, you can watch the recordings of conference here!
We went to a park after the afternoon session. There was this tower thingy there. Tyler walked over and climbed it, which made me wonder if I could climb it. I got up really high and then I got really scared. I made myself touch the metal thingy before I slid (slowly) down).

See how high off the ground I was?

No comments:

Post a Comment