.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation Day!

Hollis and I are graduated! My parents and siblings came over from Wenatchee and Hollis's parents came up from Utah. My cousin Jessica and her sister Sarah also came over. In the morning I had a ceremony with the College of Education. Then we had fun taking pictures in our robes.

After taking several pictures, we walked down to Husky Stadium because we were walking in the UW graduation ceremony. We had different areas in which we were to line up. This is me in the area designated for the Masters students.

The stadium was full! There were so many people there.

My parents were up very high in the stands. They recorded this video. You can see me on the big screen a couple of times.


And this is the professional picture of me with my diploma cover. It was so nice to walk and get the cover. Hopefully I won't lose it (I lost my BYU one and had to get another one a few years later).

This is a picture of Hollis. He was on the big screen too!
In this movie, you can see Hollis walking across the stage. You know that he's on the big screen because you can hear me cheering.


And then after graduation, we went to a family BBQ. Hollis wanted me to put my hood on my head. And this is what it looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment