.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I got back from Wenatchee in time to go to the YSA New Year's Dance. It was so much fun. Carrie, Hollis, Maren, Rhea, Lizzie, and I went in a large group.


(Carrie and Me)


(Maren and Me)

I had a blast dancing! There were six of us in the group. We ate dinner together and decided to drive over in the same car. It was awesome. We had to do four people in the back seat, and I double buckled with both Hollis and Maren (as my parents taught me to). Hollis was really happy to be going to a dance with five girls.

2 comments:

  1. Yaay I found your blog, it will be added to my list of amazing blogs!
    love maren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelly! I love all your new posts! Looks like you're really enjoying yourself in Seattle! I just posted some fun videos of the little one, check it out, it will make you smile :)

    ReplyDelete