.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

American Creek

My second day in Alaska was awesome! We got into a float plane and flew to a national park. We had a satellite phone in a metal brief case. And our food was kept in bear barrels. I was excited!

My first fish of the day ended up being the biggest of the trip - 25.5"! I was very excited.

This is a fun daddy-daughter picture. Notice how my fish is bigger than his? This day I caught more rainbow trout than he did. It was pretty awesome.

Another beautiful rainbow.

I love this shot that Kate took. It shows off the beauty of the fish.

And this lovely specimen is called a Dolly Varden. It's named after a character in a Charles Dickens' book. It has pink polkadots on its side and it looks like it's wearing orange lipstik. It's pretty awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment